How To Wear 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wig

This is a space for you to ask any questions you might have about our classes. I'll try to answer as quickly as I possibly can.
Forum rules
Be polite and show respect. Stick to the topic. Any inappropriate comments will be erased, and any insults and lack of respect may have consequences.

Use this forum productively.
mslynnhair

How To Wear 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wig

Post by mslynnhair » 24 May 2023, 10:21

Lace closure wigs are a good option for women who want to have breathable and comfortable wigs. They have a large lace area, which helps people hide their natural hair easily and bring a natural hair looking. 5x5 HD Lace Wigs go viral because of their own features that own proper lace area and convenient installation methods. In this article, I will show you all you want to know about 5x5 HD lace closure wigs, including what are they, how to wear them, what can we do about 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wigs and how to protect them.

When it comes to wigs, the bigger concern is whether it needs gels to hold in place or not. 5x5 HD lace closure Wig is not totally glueless, but there is another option for you to select. If you do not mind glue, you can smear a little special glue onto your skin and wait for several minutes until it become dry. Water-soluble glue like Got2Be spray will not hurt your edge long term.

Or you do hate glue, clips are waiting for you. Clips used to fix your wigs exist on your HD Lace Front Wigs edge. Generally, Coleen human hair wigs have one clips in the bottom that help you secure the wig to your nape and two clips on both sides of the temples. When you get it, please firstly fix the nape clip and then the other two. After finishing this step, please adjust the elastic band, which located above the nape clip. It has three sizes, and you could choose whichever depended on your own size.

HD lace closure cover up the problem of high hairline so that you won’t worry about it. Just cut redundant lace out after place your wig correctly. Moreover, do not forget to design baby hair by parting and trimming a strand of hair, which brighten your whole face.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit Coleenhair.com